April 2008 - Furniture Training Company Unveils New Website
Furniture Training Company Unveils New Website
Logan - April 28, 2008. The Furniture Training Company is pleased to announce that after months of planning and preparation they have released a completely revised and enhanced version of their furniture training website. This web site is a portal to the company's award-winning online sales training courses and furniture training resources. The new web site offers online checkout so that furniture retailers can sign-up their furniture sales associates right over the Internet and have them immediately begin learning the new knowledge and skills they need to sell more furniture. Additionally, retailers who are already using The Furniture Training Company's online training can instantly purchase additional training licenses on-demand using the web site.
Other enhancements to new site include a multitude of resources that can help retailers select which furniture training courses and services are right for their staff and additional information about how to implent online furniture training courses. Retailers looking for more information about the return on investment with online furniture sales training can also order a free training resources package at the web site. This package contains an audio training CD discussing how to overcome slumping sales in weak economy and a report on how sales associates waste retailers money and how to rectify the situation. All of these web site improvements make it smoother and easier then ever for furniture retailers to transition to online furniture training.
About The Furniture Training Company
The Furniture Training Company is a subsidiary of LetterPress Software, Inc. and provides technology-based training services to the retail furniture industry. Since 2001, they have been providing training services to over 150 furniture retailers worldwide, from single-store independents to large retail furniture chains and department stores. Established in 2006, The Furniture Training Company serves only the furniture industry. In just this past year, the company has delivered over 85,000 furniture-training lessons over the Internet. The National Home Furnishings Association, Western Home Furnishings Association, Home Furnishings Independents Association, the Traffic Guys, and Furniture Marketing Group have all become sponsors of the online furniture training courses and services offered by the company.
The Furniture Training Company online furniture training courses represent the very best principles of eLearning and Internet-based training, including:
- Consistency: provides the same information to every associate and never forgets important content no matter how hard the day was.
- Non-threatening environments: associates never feel self-conscious about trying new skills or making mistakes.
- Self-paced learning: associates learn as quickly or slowly as it takes to gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence, they need to succeed.
- Availability anywhere 24/7: no one has to be in a certain place, or wait for a trainer, or for enough learners to start learning.
- Accountability: storeowners and managers can easily track training progress.
- Certification: each associate is tested on all of the knowledge and skills and certified.
- Rapid learning: interactive lessons efficiently teach associates and require only a fraction of the time typically required by other training media to cover the same information.
- Fun: no one goes to sleep or gets bored with quality eLearning because the training engages their attention and keeps them thinking.
- Cost-effectiveness: training every associate at a very affordable price per person